Report a Crime

To report a crime in progress, or for immediate police assistance:

Call 9-1-1. Do not text message 9-1-1.

Learn what constitutes an emergency.


To report:

  • suspicious activity or circumstance or less serious nuisance behavior
  • or request follow-up information on a report you have previously made (Have your police file number available)

Contact us where the incident took place:

To report a crime that has already been committed:

Date modified: